Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreements, whether written or oral.
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
If you don’t agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, please exit the Website now.
Use of the Website by You
All material on the Website belongs to Javeda Inc. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website.
Links to Other websites and Products
Any third-party website that links to this web site must not:
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
- imply that Javeda Inc is endorsing it or its products or services;
- use any Javeda Inc trademark displayed on any Javeda Inc website without permission from Javeda Inc;
- infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person;
- be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Javeda expressly reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.